1.04.2010

Happy New Year . . .

I am excited to start a fresh new year!
Here are my top 10 Goals for 2010 . . .

1. Put God first in Everything I do!
 (I need to read my Bible more~&~Work on my prayer life:)


2. Be the Best Mom I can be to Josh:)
He is an amazing little boy & I plan on having a great year with him.

3. Smile and be POSITIVE about everything. I am tired of negative people always complaining about everything. I just want to be Happy no matter what:)


4.Make tons of cupcakes . . .

5. Get Organized & ulminate ALL clutter

6.Take lots of new pictures & oraganize my old pictures, which may take me a year to do . . .


7. I want NO parts of petty gossip . . .I'm over hearing grown woman talking about other peoples personal buisness. The truth is . . . its pointless and it hurts people:(
I want to stay focused on my life this year not everyone else's

8&9. Collect more Pyrex & Globes

10. Visit New York, I had planned to in 2009 but never did . . .