2.15.2010

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

I got this lil' vintage picture at my favorite thrift shop for 10 cents the other day . . . I ♥ it:)

Yesterday, I woke up to Josh giving me a big snuggle & a kiss saying, "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy!" Then he gave me the sweetest card that he made in school . . .
The cutest part is that Josh hid the card from me until Valentine's day morning and he was so excited to give it to me. Josh isn't normally  a little boy who can keep a secret  . . . so I was EXTRA surprised when I saw it!!!
We had a yummy pancake breakfast, while we finished up some Valentine's . . .

. . .
On another~completely different note, I've been trying to be more  . . .ummmm . .  crafty these days!
I have been really inspired by a lot of blogs & also a lot of shops on Etsy lately . .

I learned how to make Pom-Pom's this week(!) and Josh & I have been playing around with them . . .
We made this Heart Wreath in Celebration of Valentine's Day . . .

I even purchased a sewing machine a few weeks ago . . . I am in LOVE
I've been playing around with a lot of ideas & will eventually post some pictures of my seamstress endeavors . . maybe?!?