12.18.2010

the best part . . .

about being a homeroom mom is planning the parties!!!
Josh's Christmas Party was yesterday!
It was a great day, we started off with some games...
1st up was Christmas Bingo
2nd was Pass the Present
3rd was Musical Christmas
(Julie- Sean was the winner- he is so cute!
& he was so happy when he won everyone hugged him!)
(Josh made fun of me that morning for wearing a turtleneck? Whatever-I still rocked it at the party;)
Then it was craft time  (I didn't get a picture)
Next was snack time!
This little boy was enjoying the powdered donut's . . .
I Love his class . . .
He also had his Holiday Showcase yesterday . . .
It was SO cute & they ended with the sweetest song I ever heard a bunch of little voices sing . . .

Hope you're having a great weekend:)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Wow looks like you did a great job! You must be the best classroom mom ever. You need to give me some pointers.

Hey we need to get together I miss our couple minute chats everyday...(even though it was 4 years ago) WOW times flies by doesn't it?!

Kristine said...

Too Cute! Loved the video! Thanks for sharing!

Anne Elizabeth said...

That video was so precious! Josh looks so handsome. His party looked like a lot of fun! Asa's is tomorrow. :)

Vanessa said...

Awwww...how cute. It looked that you did an awesome job with his class.

Van said...

I truly miss being that age. Christmas was special and stretched on forever, it was a magical month-long event. :) I look back on those times fondly.