1.01.2011

2011!

I am looking forward to a great year!It always amazes me how much can change in one year. I think about where I was last year and all the events that happened throughout 2010 and it makes me wonder where I will be this time next year. I thought it would be nice to write about where I am now so I can look back on it next year. Not that I will forget in one short year- LOL:) I just think it will be neat to look back on . . .

I am 31 Josh is 6 and he is in 1st grade. He is doing great in school and enjoys going to karate, awana & choir. I STILL work at the deli but I am bored and really want to figure out what it is I want to do other then waitress. John has been sick lately and I am trying to take care of him as best as I can. My sister, brother in law and my 2 nieces are getting ready to move to a whole different state this week. I am seeing a special someone, he is awesome but we both have soooo much going on this year it will be interesting to see what happens.  2010 was good to me- we moved into our new place that we love, we had 2 orange furry additions to the family & Josh started a new school!!!! 2010 was all about being happy- picking myself up and moving on from 2009 (which was  a heartbreaking year) I have so much I want to do this year. Life changing plans that I am so excited about!!!!
2011 Goals:
Blog More (a lot more:)
Eat healthier
Disney trip (at least plan for 2012)
Learn how to quilt
Grow hair out
Collect vintage kitchen glasses
& more Pyrex
Focus more on etsy
Clear out my emails & keep up with them
Serve the Lord
Take more pictures
Listen to more music
Be Josh’s homeroom mom for second grade!!!!!
Start Josh a collection
Sleep in- just once
Make more cupcakes
Cook more
Wear more vintage clothes
Bring it 2011;)
I hope you all have a great year, we are off to eat yummy chinese food at my moms!!!