1.09.2011

Weekly Treasures

Here are some of my favorite treasures from thrifting this week. Some items I stuck in the shop -but I did find some keepers!!!

Books for Josh, I absolutely love the illustrations in children's book from the 1960s & 1970s
 Vintage Tupperware!!!! I have a soft spot for this stuff . . .
 A white milk glass compote. . .
 A red fondue pot- bright red is my favorite & I have been wanting
some yummy chocolate dipped treats lately!
 Some vintage linens:)
 This  Planter's glass canister for 25 cents . . .
For more Thrift Shop Treasures visit Her Library Adventures & Apron Thrift Girl!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

fantastic finds!

have a great week!

Vixbil said...

I love vintage Tupperware too and it reminds me of the parties my mum used to host...we are still using the stuff she got back then
xx

Martha said...

Oooh, I love those old yellow Tupperware...my mom still uses hers for the flour, sugar and tea...EXACTLY the same.
And that milk white compote dish is lovely.

Anonymous said...

From back when Tupperware still Burped!
The Planters glass jar was the real steal.

Vanessa said...

I can never resist beautifully illustrated kid's books :) Nice scores!

Monica said...

I love that red fondue pot and the children's books. :)

Toocutedobs said...

Tupperware-the vintage stuff- is the best! It is the one thing from my divorce that I regret leaving. Really! My advice-always take the Tupperware regardless of how big it is.

Laura said...

Oh I have 2 of the peanuts jars and I keep raw nuts in them! Great way to keep the bulk nuts in order :)