2.27.2011

The Instigator

  Is it me or does it seem like when you have two cats- there is one that is a huge instigator.
Maybe its an 'Alpha Male' thing?
Mosby will sit right on Charlie if he wants his spot, he will nudge him out of his way of their food bowl & he loves to run up & give him big bites for no reason!
He tries to hide his trouble maker ways behind big beautiful eyes-but don't let him fool you . . .
Trust me when I say Charlie was not just sniffing.
He was getting Butt-Faced Nudged so Mosby could have the whole window to himself.
He is an Instigator!
Here is one more window shot of Mosby & Charlie waving to cars outside . . .
(& by waving I mean clawing the screen)
Hope you have a nice Sunday I will be back soon with my weekly treasures!

6 comments:

Lora said...

Aaaww the kitties are so adorable! I feel so animal starved at university... all I have is a fish. It's getting a little bit out of hand. I'm almost tempted to try catching one of the squirrels who eat out of the trash cans on campus!

Lisa! said...

I have two cats too! And one is definitely the "alpha" male, but I think it's more because he's just bigger. The other one is more feisty, but his size is a serious disadvantage, poor thing! Luckily they get along 99% of the time, and when they're fighting (I like to think playing or sparring), they're so fun to watch!!

Unknown said...

I love little kitty personalities! They are too cute!!

Missie said...

So cute! I really need to get me a kitty!

Lish said...

Your cats are adorable! I wish I could have pussy cats.

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, that's so adorable! I'm dying of cuteness from the photo of them waving at the cars! ha