2.20.2011

weekly treasures

I had big plans for restyling & thrifting this weekend!!! But on Friday after school- Josh ran off of the school bus with an extra book bag in his hand & I knew all my plans were going to change! Josh came home with KOALA the class pet that travels home each weekend with one student - we have been eagerly waiting for this weekend since October! We had fun taking lots of goofy pictures with Koala -I will share our entire 3 day weekend shortly!!!!

But for now here are my weekly treasures . . .
Tupperware plastic travel mugs
 (the brown one has seen better days)
retro sugar & creamer set
1965 Suzy Cute Case
Yellow Lacoste Sweater -only 50 cents!!!
PA souvenir tray -gotta' represent your state;)
Gumball frame - you can fill this with gumballs - turn the knob & they come out at the bottom!!!
Josh is a huge fan of gumballs - so he just had to have this.
& a pretty vintage glass to add to my growing collection:)

For more Thrift Shop Treasures visit


I am still trying to figure this whole Twitter thing out - its pretty confusing but fun?!?!?http://twitter.com/#!/staycbrittan

13 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Cool finds! I had those Tupperware cups when I was a kid!

nadine paduart said...

my word, you gathered interesting finds! thrilling! i've never seen those tupperwares before, and the sugar&cream type is unseen by me too! surprising...

Widge said...

LOVE your glasses! and how cool is that sugar and cream set! also that gumball frame is wicked. Awesome finds :)

Vixbil said...

Love the gumball picture thing and I have the tupperware travel mugs but mum must have the brown one as I can't find it
x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Very cool frame! Love it

DFWgirliegirl Housewife said...

Suze Cutie makes me sad...poor baby needs a mommy. LOL. I love the cream and sugar thingies...they are wild.

Anonymous said...

What great finds. I love the gumball picture. How great is it that its functional.
Like the others, I also had the Tupperware cups.
I am excited about seeing your visit with the class Koala.

Alyssa said...

Oh wow! I remember those Tupperware mugs from when I was a kid. I'd forgotten all about those.

Michelle Vandepol said...

the gumball picture is amazing!

mother of purl said...

Good heavens- those glasses are just beautiful. I have a few similar ones, but none so pretty as those. I am also a pyrex fanatic so off to enter the giveaway over on Wild Olive- how exciting! xxx

Therese said...

I love the cups! And I love how all of your treasures are bright colors, those are my favorite types of vintage items as well.

Dita Maulani said...

That Lacoste sweater is a score! I love thrifting! Your glass find is awesome.

Dita

Alyssa said...

very cool stuff, i love that gumball picture!