6.28.2011

Adjusting

We are happily adjusting to the many changes this summer has brought....

Adjusting to my growing belly. I am feeling better this week! However, I did have crazy nasty projectile vomiting out of no where the other morning. But if it wasn't for that I would think my morning sickness is finally started to go away- Maybe!? I will be 20 weeks on Saturday- YAY!  I will  be posting more about being a carrier soon.
Adjusting to Josh finishing first grade!!! I still can't believe he's going to be in second grade? Ugghhh- he was only 3 when I started this blog?This picture was from his last class party:( I really enjoyed being -Room  U2's- homeroom mom. It was awesome getting to know his class & teacher.
Adjusting to leaving my job that I have loved for the last 13 years. Okay, I am still filling in on different shifts.... for now. This summer I am staying home with Josh all week. We are watching one of his oldest friends. It has definitely been an adjustment not working. Yet it  NEVER ceases to amaze me how God provides for us.  For example, this has been my second week not having a set schedule and I was starting to second guess myself?  (clearly it was a thought out move -but it is still scary) I filled in for someone at work this weekend and a customer handed me an envelope with a letter & an unexpected blessing. So I am now a millionaire!!!!! Just kidding, lol- but it did take a huge weight off of my shoulders and more importantly it made we stop and thank Him for His faithfulness. Faithfulness that sometimes I don't feel like I even deserve. God is so good to us:)
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7
(NLT)