3.23.2010

Kermit Cupcakes


Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
When I think it could be nicer being red, or
yellow or gold-
or something much more colorful like that.
It's not easy being green.
It seems you blend in with so many other
ordinary things.
And people tend to pass you over 'cause you're
not standing out like flashy sparkles in the water-
or stars in the sky.


But green's the color of Spring.
Okay, I'll stop, but you gotta love Kermit 'the Frog'!!! I saw a picture of Muppet cupcakes when I was googling  ideas the other night. I made them for Josh when he was in school today~ he loved them. & I did add a lil' green food coloring to the cupcake batter . . . so he was extra surprised when he realized that they were green inside!

They were very easy to make, I just made the cupcakes then decorated with the following:

10 comments:

MrsJenB said...

These are just the goshdarned cutest things ever! I love them!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute. What a fun idea:)

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Those are so stinkin' cute!!!!!

Lisa said...

Great and fun cupcakes! Good to "see" you again! I'll check for a follow button and follow you if you have one.:)

And how exciting about the new kitty!!!

Have a blessed evening!

the country cook said...

SO CUTE!

Anne Thompson said...

Aghhhh those are too cute! I'm going to have to give those a try! My girls would love them! Good job lady!

Ris said...

Love me some Kermit! ;-) The eyes are GENIUS!

Michelle Vandepol said...

so cute to come home too! he must love walking in that door

emily sparks said...

i LOVE these! mmmm!

Neeves said...

Those are awesome! I'm going to have to make these for my husband, he does a killer Kermy impression.