10.19.2010

Checking In

I planned on posting about Josh's foot fiasco; however, the process is still not completely over. He has one more doctors visit left!!!!



We are loving this fall weather!!!
The other night we got crazy & did some . . .

1st  we Gutted them . . .??? I'm not sure what to call that de-seed? We scooped out the seeds! Does that sound better?

Then we used the attachments for the drill . . . we used a variety of sizes!

They look super cool in a dark room:)




p.s. I have a secret ;). . . I will be blogging everyday in November . . . yes that’s right! I am missing the blog world- Facebook has been sucking the life out of me!


p.s.s. when I started this blog I told myself I would never post about my dating life as a single mom. (I did once a while back - & regreted it!!)
I just wanted to keep it very private at the time I started this blog. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to be judged … I didn’t want you to know about the countless horrific dates I have been on. Maybe, I just didn’t want you to think less of me as a mother.  After all- I would never want anyone to ever think that Josh wasn’t my number one priority. Maybe it was too painful to post about being a single mom? But when it comes down to it, I am only 30 and I still want a family for us. Yes, I still want to meet a (very lucky) man, that I want to give my whole damaged mess up heart to:) I’m not sure why I haven’t blogged about this . . .but I am going to start!
See you in November 
xoxoxoxo