4.02.2010

B is for Birthday Parties

I am posting my B~just in the nick of time . . . we had a busy night and B fits well with it!
B is for Birthday Parties

We had 2 tonight!
Josh had a pool party for a friend at school, he had so much fun & naturally did not want to leave. He was being a very brave lil' swimmer tonight, jumping in & everything!
Then I had a surprise 30th birthday party for my friend, Erica. This was more low key we all just had a nice time hanging out~eating & watching 'The Office' all night:)

I know this isn't the longest post but I am tired & need to go to another B word . . .Bed:)
See you tomorrow for . . . .

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

pool parties are fun! we are watching the office right now:)

Anonymous said...

Kid birthday parties can be so tiring but well worth the fun :o)

You're acid post was very interesting.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Lovely happy times, that's what children remember. Loved the post.
Have a good day.
Yvonne.